Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Ballinamore (B.)
- XML Page 192
- XML “Cures”
- XML “A Cure for a Pain in the Ear”
- XML “Cure for a Swollen Foot”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)or three times a day.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- A cure for a pain in the ear. Get a jug of boiling water and hold your ear over it, and it will ease the pain.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Michael Seery
- If you have a swollen foot go to the person who makes the cure, and bring a piece of butter without salt. The person says certain prayers, and gives the butter back to you. Then you rub the butter into the swollen part of and keep saying "Glory be to the father, and to the son, and to the holy ghost" till the butter is gone and the swelling will soon reduce.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.