Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 1. Pepper
2. Mouthful of cold water
3. Cotton wool in Jeyes Fluid
4. Roast salt in sock - on jaw. P Blake.
5. A mouthfull of strong tobacco.
6. A shock of the pipe
7. Milk of dandelion
8. Mustard in tooth
9. IodineTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Wool dipped in water that comes from the ash as it is burning in fire (Got from Joe Feeley Simonstown)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- 1. Handful of young Elder leaves
2. Unsalted butter
3. Olive oil
1. Get egg put hole in it leave out liquid. Peel off shell and just white skin remaining and boil
2. When boil is ripe get bottle fill witer hot water, empty bottle and apply neck of bottle immediately to boil.
5. Shugar-soap & chalk melted
6. Crán bay
7. White skin inside shell of raw egg.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.