Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: An Chathair Gharbh
- XML Leathanach 317
- XML “Fairy Tales”
- XML “Máire Ní Mhurchadha”
- XML “Fortunes of the Olden Times”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)and the girl lived afterwards with her mother and father.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- One night Máire Ní Murcadha went to Garnish. She went to the graveyard and took the ring off the finger of a girl who had died in the lower Gour. On her way back she went into my Grandmothers' Grandmothers' house and told her to go to Gour the next day to her sisters house. That is the mother of the girl who died. And to tell her to let down the sleeves of the dead girls' dress, that she was the only one in the other world with her sleeves folded up. Then Máire Ní Mhurcadha went home to Dreenach. The next day my Grandmothers' Grandmother went to Gour and when she got there she saw the the sleeves folded up.
It was a great cure long ago to go under and over a briar three times. That is a briar with the two ends stuck in the ground.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The fortunes the people used to get long ago were Cows and calves. The test the man would(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.