Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Cathair Loisgreáin (C)
- XML Leathanach 0481
- XML “Sprideanna i nDeilbh Ainmhithe - A Priest and a Black Pig”
- XML “Sprideanna i nDeilbh Ainmhithe - A Hare”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Once upon a time there lived a priest in Kilmaine but the name of Fr. Prendergast. He was invited to a party in poll a Capall (near Shrule) at the house of P. J. Costello.
He got there at an early hour on Saturday night, but he had to be home to read Mass in the morning. He got P.J. Costello's boy to drive him home. The boy did not like to go at that hour of the night, but at last he consented to go. When they got to the poll a Puca a pig came out before them. THe boy tried to come out of the car, but the priest would not let him.
The priest told the pig to come to him the next-day. THen he began reading out of his book, and all went away in coals of fire. The next-day it came to the priest in the form of a woman. She spat into his face, and he could never shave after that.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Delia Mc Dermott
- Once upon a time, a man from the village of Brackloon went reaping wheat in a field not far from his home. As he looked around, he saw a hare crossing the field in which he was reaping. He flung the hook after her and it stuck in her side and the man followed her and he saw her going into a small little house. He went in(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.