Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. There is a rock beyond in my unclis farm. With a little hole in it, and the water always in it, and if you can find the water without looking for it, it is sure to cure you teethaches.
2. On the top oof the rock there is a letter 8. Under the letter 8, there is a pool of water. At the right hand of the pool there is a letter P.
3. It never loses the water winter or summer. This rock is supposed to be St. Patricks rock. It also has a print of his knee.
4. If there was a new moon the first time and ask Our Blessed Lady in a Hail Mary to cure your teeth-aches, she will cure them for you.
5. If you are bad with teeth-aches, and to pray to St. Kevin in the name of Our Lord. Your teeth-aches are sure to be cured.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.