Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Naomh Seosamh, Baile an Ruadháin
- XML Leathanach 254
- XML (gan teideal)
- XML “The Cure of the Nine Irons”
- XML “Easter Houses”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Boxty Bread was made from raw potatoes and oatmeal. The pot cake was made from oatmeal and bacon boiled together.Sowen Cheerings were made from oatmeal and water and left up for a week to get sour. This was a drink used in Summer time.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The cure of the nine irons.
If any body had sore feet, they made the sign of the cross on the sore with each iron. After a short time it was healed.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- They had great feasts in Easter houses at Easter time. Dances were held in barns during the winter and on the roadside in summer time. The piper played and when the dance was over he went around holding out a plate on which everybody left a few(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.