Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Breac-Cluain (C.)
- XML Leathanach 675
- XML “Knockane”
- XML “Coole”
- XML “Cú Culainn's Castle”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Knockane is situated at the north west of Annascaul. The old people say that there was a grave yard in Knockane long ago. This grave yard was situated in the middle of the village. There are big stones and flags to be seen there still and on one of these stones there is a cross carved.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- To the north of Coole there was a grave yard long ago, it was situated at the bottom of the hill. There are tomb stones with Ogham writing to be seen still. On one of those stones the letters L.B. are seen. Sometimes you can see this stone, but if you look for it you cannot find it even though you know where it is.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Cáit Ní Dhuinnín
- On the top of Dromavalla hill Cu Cullainn's castle was situated, and the old people say that gold is hidden there.
People often tried to get the gold, but they did not succeed yet.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.