Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Cluain na Cille
- XML Leathanach 201
- XML “Former Local Industries - Flour Mills”
- XML “Former Local Industries - Tanning”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)by a man named Burns from whom the mill got its name and who was the landlord of the adjoining townland of Cartron.
This mill was, later, used as a thickening mill for woollens and gave much employment to the local people. There was also a mill for Thickening woollens in the parish of Coroboy, about two miles away, the ruins of which still are to be seen.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There was formerly a tannery near the village of Brideswell about three miles from this place. In proof of this ,there is a village still called Poll a Leathair which was the centre of the industry. The pits or holes where the hides were steeped can still be seenTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.