Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Tobair
- XML Leathanach 038
- XML “Donal O Sullivan Beara”
- XML “Ballintubber Castle”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- When Donal O Sullivan Beara was travelling Ireland he passed by Mount Mary near Ballintubber.
He was attacked by druid chiefs on every side and in his anger he made a prophecy.
He said that Ballintubber would be drowned, Lough Glyn would be burned, Glynok Glensk would be in waste and bluan Alis would be without an heir.
The English broke into his castle which was situated in the South West of bork in the beginning of the sixteenth century, and he was forced to fly from his castle, and he retreated towards this side of the country on his way to O'Rourke of BriffineTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Amongst the many famous ruins throughout the Emerald Isle, the Castle of Ballintubber is one of note and admiration.It is situated in the South West of Ballintubber and it is some eighty feet high. It is a lovely castle(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.