Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: St Davaddog's, Tamney
- XML Leathanach 483
- XML “The Murder of Lord Leitrim”
- XML “Stories of Lord Leitrim himself”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- There was a school built over in Ballyhurk another in Tullyconnal there was a master Dougherty from Ballyherin teaching in them from time to time they schools were built on Lord leitrims land. when he heard of them he and his men came and burned them down to the ground.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There was a man the name of Heraghty who shot Lord Leitrim. he was taken to Lifford jail and was kept there. A friend of his who was a priest he passed a bill in Parliament to get him out of jail. The got him out and send him on a ship to America. he stayed there and a few weeks after he went away. The said he died in Lifford jail with faiver. the took him down in a coffin to massmount and buiried it. the were up to ten hundred people boys & girls at the funeral. he was not in the coffin atall. He died some time after.Stories of Lord Leitrim himself.Lord Leitrim was a very cruel man he would put people out of their own houses and kept(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Kitty Mc Bride