Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Sean-Bhaile Mór
- XML Leathanach 182
- XML “Cure for Worms”
- XML “Foreign Matter in Eyes”
- XML “Headaches”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)crawling all over it. The child was cured.(P. O' Donavan)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The Claddagh man was also able to remove foreign matters from the eyes by means of a charm. He used get the afflicted person to sit near a table on which he had placed a glass. Then he mumbled his set of words. When he was finished the offending matter was to be seen in the glass of water.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- These were cured by a process known as "Measuring the Head". A weaver named Farragher from Cloonkeen, and a tailor named Burke of Carnaseer practised this charm. The sufferer visited them three times. The head was measured, and words used while doing so, on each occasion. Home-spun woollen thread was usually used in making the measurements.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.