Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Lurga, Patrick's Well
- XML Leathanach 046
- XML “Dandelion”
- XML “Nettles”
- XML “Whitlow”
- XML “Warts”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Dandelion.Dandelion is a cure for tuberculosis or consumption, when the disease is at early stages. It can be eaten raw. It is also said that dandelion when boiled is a cure for liver and kidney trouble. Dandelion is also used as a general tonic.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Nettles.Nettles were used for nourishing the blood, and for blood pressure in olden times. In order to prepare nettles for nourishing the blood, a person would have to boil the nettles in water for about a half an hour. The nettles would then be strained and eaten like cabbage.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Whitlow.A whitlow is an inflammable sore, which a person gets on the top of his finger. In order to cure a whitlow, you would get a potato and scrape a hole in it. The bits of the potato you would scrape out would be applied to the whitlow. This is supposed to ease the pain of the whitlow.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Warts.Warts are small hard growths which come on peoples' fingers. Long ago when warts appeared, the people used to catch eels(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.