Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Coill an Easbuig (Bishopswood), Dundroma
- XML Leathanach 210
- XML “The Battle of Kilfeacle”
- XML “Some of the Hickeys”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)were warring with Napoleon.They were caught in the corner of a field and shot from behind by the Hogans.Charlie McCarthy was from Gurtussa Dundrum and a 1st. cousin to my (the collectors) .e Michael MacCarty who was the Principal teacher of Knockavilla N.S. the collector ,great grandfather Jack he slept in Kilmore with my great grandfather the night prior to the fight & was begged of to stay at home"Isaw more men dead in Waterloo" said Charlie "than will ever walk to the fair of Kilfeacle".
He was armed with a Blunderbus which was loaded with eighteen slugs of iron.Duggan was also armed with a Blunderbus.McCarty was buried in Kilpatrick churchyard &a head stone was erected over him.The Hogans came by night and smashed it. It can be seen to this day.
My natural great great greatgrand father Watt Carey was also on the side of the Hickeys & was nearly killed, he was thrown into a dyke & a large stone thrown on him.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The Hickeys were very numerous in Ballinard and the adjoining townslands.Each family was known(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.