Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Baile an Chaisleáin
- XML Page 235
- XML “Scéal”
- XML “A Hidden Treasure”
- XML “The Girl in the Lios”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)níor fhág sé é féin chun deiridh.
An rud a bhailightear go bocht imthigheann sé go h-olc.Go mbeirimíd beo ar an am seo arís.
Go méaduighidh Dia sibh.
Fágaim mo bheannacht agaibh.
Go n-éirighidh an bóthar leat.
Go n-éirighidh an lá leat.
Go gcuiridh Dia rath ar do shliocht.
Go mbeidh sibh bliadhain ó indiu fa mhaise.
Go dtugaidh Dia lá maith díbh.
Gura seacht bhfearr a bheidh sibh bliadhain ó indiu.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- On the top of Cnoc Droma where an old fort is situated, a hawthorn bush grows on the bounds ditch. In the distance it has the appearance of a lions head. The old people say that underneath it is a crock of fairy gold, and on moonlight nights, the fairies are seen dancing around it.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Long ago it was said that the(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.