Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Maoilinn (B.), Áth Treasna
- XML Leathanach 064
- XML “Cures for Certain Diseases - Thrush”
- XML “Cures for Certain Diseases - Whooping-Cough”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- THRUSH. Thrush is a disease which affects young children. It happens where the child's mouth is neglected in being washed frequently. The tongue and inside of mouth gets furred and if not treated with Glycerene and Borax the above disease sets in. A person whose father was dead before he (or she) was born has a cure for thrush. The child affected with the disease is taken to the person having the cure for nine mornings in succession. The latter while fasting breathes into the mouth each morning nine times.
The breath of a gander when fasting if applied nine times each morning for nine successive mornings will also cure the disease. The first method is regarded as the most favourable. One person from Meelin has the cure. She is Mrs Mary Browne and lives near Freemount - about six miles east of Meelin.
Some people use Borax and Honey instead of Borax & Glycerene but honey is disregarded of late as it is considered to be food for the germs.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Whooping Cough is another disease of children. Anyone who asks the first person met riding on a grey horse for a cure for this distressing cough will be completely relieved of it by doing what the rider tells them. The remedy may take the simplest form e.g to drink water etc. One boy furnished the information the(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.