Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 1. Black and white and red all over?
2. How many sides on a bucket?
3. What makes red redder?
4. What trees have fire no effect on?
5. How would you make a 1,000 out of
8 8 8
6. If there was a wall between Tommie
Keaveney and John Rorke & a
Peacock came & laid eggs on it who
would the eggs belong to?
A Peacock couldn't lay eggs.
7. Jimmy Waldron was a
nightwatchman. The ganger told him
he was going to Dublin. "Do not"
said Jimmy, "I dreamt last(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Kathleen Hurley
- Thomas Keaveney