Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 12. It is not right for a bride to go to her mother's home until she is a month married.
13. It is right to spit on luck's penny.
14. When building a house it is right to put money under the foundation.
15. It is not right build a new house on an old foundation.
16. It is not right to return feathers to the house where they were brought - Scotty Horan.
17. It is not right to exchange fowl.
18. It is not lucky a priest to cross the threshold when angry.
19. A cat should never be drowned but smothered as we are told he has nine lives.
20. One should never bathe in a sea on a day a merrimaid is seen.
21. When you get married and your hubby is cross take up the tongs and say I'm boss.
22. It's not right to put the price of two cattle in one.
23 it's not right to steal sparrows out of the thatch at nightTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The seventh son of a family has a cure for ring-worm.
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Where there is a fire there is heat.
Where there is heat there is a woman.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Bríghid Ní Éalbháird
- Phillip Feely