Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Clochar na Trócaire, An Clochán
- XML Page 487
- XML “Mistéal Annraoi i gCaisleán na Coille Móire”
- XML (no title)
- XML (no title)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)Dúbhairt an Mistálach leis na feara liomsa do chur isteach agus an corp do thógáil aníos. Rinneadh amlaidh agus badh é seo an t-iasc a bhí níos mó ná an ceann abhí ag na fir bochta.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- In the children's graveyard in Kylemore. there is one grave in (Kylemore) it nine feet long where there is a man buried who killed a Giant and the giant he killed is buried on the brink of a nearby lake and on a summer's morning one could see the grave plainly.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Once upon a time there was a priest going on a sick call for nine miles and it was late at night. He asked a man to go with him it was a side-car. they had. On their journey the priest said to the man do you see anything on the side of the road." the man said no well let you come to the other side of me" said the priest.
The man did as he was told and they continued their journey. On their return home they stood at a lodge for the night. When the priest went to bed he heard noise in the kitchen it was like the noise of chairs being thrown here and thereTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.