Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Gort na Díogha
- XML Leathanach 086
- XML “Tinkers' Hotel”
- XML “Three Best Points in Law”
- XML “Dan O'Connell and His Hat”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)hotel is called the "Tinkers Hotel".Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There was a magistrate twenty-eight years in Williamstown. This day he was retiring and he wasn't going to sit in court any more. He went into a public house and he was chatting to the owner of the premises. At last the owner said, "youre here now twenty-eight years and you are going out to day, and could you tell me the three best points in law." I will if you pay me said the magistrate. I will said the owner of the house and he gave him a fine glass of whiskey.
1) Never pay beforehand.
2) Never put your hand to the pen.
3) The less of the law the best.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Dan O Connell was a M.P. The first day when he sat in Parliment he had his hat on him. He was told by the other members to take it off. He excuse himself and said I beg you pardon I have a sore head. They did excuse him. The second day(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.