Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: An Chathair Gharbh
- XML Leathanach 318
- XML “Fortunes of the Olden Times”
- XML “The Landlord”
- XML “Story About Máire Ní Mhurchadha”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)give the girl was to tangle a ball of thread and tell the girl to free it out for him without cracking it.
Sometimes the match used to be made by parents, and the day of the wedding the girl would ask in the Churchyard, when she would see the crowd of boys, which was hers. Some time ago a crowd of men entered a liss in Tir-na-highland, and they found a lot of cups and saucers and other useful articles, after the Danes.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- In olden times the land Lord used to evict the people who would not pay the rent, and one man went to Daniel OConnell and asked him for advice as to how he would get off without paying his rent. Daniel OConnell told him to ask for leave from today until tomorrow. He got request and the story went on like that from day to day. The man never paid his rent.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- One night a priest went on a sick call in Glen Mór, and on his return he was attacked by fairies and Máire Ní Mhurcadha saved him but he had to(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.