Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: An Chathair Gharbh
- XML Leathanach 337
- XML (gan teideal)
- XML “Story of a Small Lake in Cahergariff”
- XML “In the Famine Times”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)after the struggle.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There is a small lake in Cahergarriff, Castletown Bere, and long ago people used to pay rounds there. Many cures were effected there. There were two bunches of rushes floating about there all the time. Once, a woman went and washed clothes there. It is said that it is not right to have anything to do with such places, so the two bunches of rushes which were floating there, were washed away, and no cure has been effected there since. There was also a holy well near the place, and money, buttons, etc, used to be thrown in there, but perhaps it is covered now, as it isn't to be seen there now. There are a couple of other holy wells similar to it throughout the country.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- During the famine there was a family living near the village of Eyeries, and they were dying of hunger. Their father did his best to keep them alive, but it was no good. At last he went to the hill, and brought home all the sheep he had and killed them(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.