Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: An Chathair Gharbh
- XML Leathanach 340
- XML “Mark Where a Duel Was Fought”
- XML “Máire Ní Mhurchadha”
- XML (gan teideal)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)and they were both Ó Sullivan's. This is how it began: - There was a fair in Eyries and the uncle and nephew were together selling cattle. In the evening they were going home and there was a public house in the way and they went into it. On their journey home they got drunk and and a big argument arose between them They got two pistols and marked out a certain distance. Then they both fired and the uncle shot the nephew.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- One night a priest went on a sick call in Glen Mór and on his return he was surrounded by a big mob of fairies who wanted to stop his horse and harm him. Máire Ní Murchadha saved him but he had to promise her that he would never talk about her in the public.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Long ago a man was dying and he called his wife and asked her for one request. She was a woman that was not pleased with but she said that she would do what she wanted. He told her to bring in a big stone. She did it and when she came in he told her to sit down on it until he would tell her get up. She was not long sitting down when she fell dead. He said that if she didn't die she would be married again in three weeks.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Tadhg Leháin